Study Field : International Business, Economics, Agriculture and Language & Culture
Departments : International Trade and Business, Economics, Agricultural and Resource Economics and Global Korean Studies
Duration of Study : One semester ~ Two semester
Quota of Exchange students : 15 students from our partner universities (UiTM, UPM, BINUS, FTU, NEU, KU and UBD) to KNU each semester. Total maximum 30 inbound students to KNU every year.
※ The numbers of students are not fixed.
Language : All courses for students participating in the program are conducted in English.
Funding : Host university waives tuition and associated fees, provides basic medical provision, and helps locate suitable accommodation (student dormitory).
Selection Criteria for Students participating in this program : Home university must ensure the English proficiency of participating students.
Sample Courses offered in English by the Department of International Trade and Business as well as in the Department of Global Business.
- Business Data Analytics
- INTERNATIONAL TRADE
- INTERNATIONAL FINANCE
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- GLOBAL BUSINESS CASE STUDY
- FIELD PRACTICE OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE
- BUSINESS ENGLISH FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE
- MULTINATIONAL TRADE RESEARCH
- GLOBAL MARKETING
- WORLD REGIONAL ECONOMY
- GLOBAL STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- SPECIAL TOPICS IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND BUSINESS
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS NEGOTIATIONS
- EAST ASIAN ECONOMY
- CONTEMPORARY KOREAN ECONOMY
Free Korean Language classes from KNU International Language Institute
1) Classes in five levels
2) Placement test for suitable class
3) Maximum 15 students in a class
Buddy program with KNU students
Collaboration with GTEP(Global Trade Experts incubating Program), HEAT (Higher Education for ASEAN Talents), and SP (KNU-KOICA Scholarship Program in Agriculture Economics)
Korean culture experience program
Field trip related to international business.
Export and import project for participating students
1) Students select cultural items to export and import
2) Conduct on/offline market research
3) Develop strategies for exports/imports
4) When inbound students return to their home university, the sales will be executed with KNU outbound students.